A great read from the Virgin website about how employees want to work flexibly. This article details a UK company that is passionate about flexible job markets. It looks at the following five major points.
1. Almost everyone wants to work flexibly, and the demand is rising
2. Employers who want the pick of the talent need to offer flexible working
3. Flexible employers enjoy lower overheads and higher outputs
4. Flexible working is helping build a more equal society
5. Job design is the key to making flexible working a success